28.10.10

NEVERHYPER


I just got the most random email.

So i guess my sister's friend was googling "Margot Tenenbaum" at her computer somewhere in CA and stumbled upon a photo of me and my roommate (Sage) from my freshman year in college (my roommate had captioned the photo saying i looked like Margot).

My sister's friend recognized me and forwarded the old photo-sharing link to my sister who then passed it along to me. I haven't seen these photos in years! (they were from 2002/2003). Apparently Sage and I loved taking photos of ourselves. . . because we are the only subjects of the entire album!
Picture 038Picture 039Picture 045
(freshly de-braced face . . . i had them right up until one week before the first day of my freshman year.)
Picture 014
(me supposedly looking like Margot Tenenbaum . . . this photo also reminded me that i used to put vaseline around my eyes cause i thought it looked good. hmmmm)
Picture 016Picture 091Picture 092
100_0341Picture 019100_0321
(My hair was insanely long my freshman year. . . and yes, this is how we dressed. Sage in sweats and a bandana, and me in some attempt to look like a laid-back hippie.)

5 Comments:

Blogger alden said...

uh-mazing. still can't believe that happened. (same goes for the long hair)

October 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Sister Wolf said...

The vaseline gives you a tearful look, makes me want to cuddle you. Wear that when you need people to be nice to you!

October 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....serious UVM nostalgia right there. That's awesome.

October 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Neale said...

Oops, that was me!

October 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Ava said...

these are great--i love rediscovering old photos!

xx
Ava
http://www.blankandshadow.squarespace.com

October 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home